HOSTED AT PLAYMAKER TRAINING
One of the primary goals of having the PlayMaker facility is the ability to help other small "sport entrepreneurs" succeed. The long term goal of PlayMaker is to be the home of supplemental training in Western New York. Here is a look at what we are currently hosting at PlayMaker!
- MORE KEEPERS: More Keepers is committed to providing the highest quality coaching and training to goalkeepers of all skill levels. With over 15 years of professional playing experience in his native Brazil, Marcelo Moreira now dedicates his time to helping new and experienced goalkeepers learn what it takes to play at the sports highest tier. Currently training on Wednesday evenings at PlayMaker.
- OWN THE LINE WNY: American Football Clinics designed to develop youth, ages 6-18, as offensive and defensive lineman for the Western New York Region. Focus is placed on essential fundamentals of stance, footwork, get off, posture, hand techniques, etc. Develop muscle memory with repetition of basics to play faster and more confidently. Saturday afternoons at PlayMaker.
PERSONAL FITNESS & ATHLETIC TRAINING
- Joel Patrick: Training should not be a battle of attrition. Good programming should keep athletes on the field longer so they can practice smarter. At the performance level the learning just begins. Joel is currently at PlayMaker on Tuesday and Saturday mornings. Here athletes will:
- Demonstrate movement proficiency under increased load and fatigue.
- Understand proper training strategies promoting healthy progressions.
- Embrace strategies in the development of lifelong fitness goals.
- But our number one goal is that participants of all ages have fun on the road to their dreams!